Our admissions/registration desk is located in the emergency room waiting area. For your convenience, the Admissions desk is open 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Remember to bring:
- all current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- a photo ID
- physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- a payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- your advance directive, if you have one
For more information, or if you are unsure of anything we require, please call the Admissions Office at 606-666-6325.
All patients are admitted to Kentucky River Medical Center without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.